Credit Bureau Disputes
If you would like to file a dispute regarding the information submitted by Security National Automotive Acceptance Company to any or all credit reporting agencies, please submit your formal dispute, in writing, to the following address:
6951 Cintas Blvd.
Mason, Ohio 45040
Attention: Dispute Resolution
Please be sure to include the following information, if applicable, with your original dispute. A review will not take place unless we receive all relevant information regarding the dispute.
- Your full name, address, and phone number
- Your SNAAC account number or Social Security Number (for account identification purposes)
- An explanation of the basis of the dispute, including specific details of the dispute
- All supporting documentation required to substantiate the dispute (e.g. copy of the credit report which shows the inaccurate information or proof that the information is inaccurate).
- Your physical signature and date.
If more convenient, you may also submit an online dispute with any credit reporting agency. To obtain a free copy of your credit report from Equifax, Experian, and/or TransUnion, visit www.annualcreditreport.com. To order, visit annualcreditreport.com, call 1-877-322-8228, or complete the Annual Credit Report Request Form and mail it to: Annual Credit Report Request Service, P.O. Box 105281, Atlanta, GA 30348-5281. This site is recommended by the Federal Trade Commission to provide free credit reports.