If you are creating or accessing an online account (an “Account”) through this website, you will use “Access Information” to access your Account. “Access Information” means any or all of the following information: your Account number, user name, password and any other security or access information associated with your Account. In order to create your Account, you may be provided, or required to choose, a password and/or User ID, and you may provide a credit, debit, or charge card number, or other payment information, as well as your name, telephone number(s), email and/or street address, and other personally identifiable information (“Registration Information”). Other information such as your age, gender, an avatar, and the number for your mobile or other device may also be requested. In addition, you may be asked to send us similar information via messaging (e.g., email, SMS, MMS, or other technologies). We may use and share your Registration Information as described in our Online Privacy Statement.
You understand and agree that various entities unaffiliated with us make up the “mobile ecosystem” that enables you to access, visit and/or use the Website via your computer, mobile or other device, including without limitation equipment, hardware and software manufacturers and providers, telephone, mobile, wireless, and Internet network providers and carriers, and sellers or providers of Content for use with the Website (collectively, the “Mobile Participants”). We do not represent, warrant or guarantee that all portions of the Website, or the Website as a whole, can be accessed via all mobile or other devices, or via all carriers and service plans or is available in all geographic locations. THE MOBILE PARTICIPANTS MAY REQUIRE THAT YOU AGREE TO THEIR ADDITIONAL TERMS, CONDITIONS, CONTRACTS, AGREEMENTS AND/OR RULES. YOUR COMPLIANCE WITH ANY SUCH ADDITIONAL TERMS, CONDITIONS, CONTRACTS, AGREEMENTS AND/OR RULES IS SOLELY YOUR RESPONSIBILITY AND WILL HAVE NO EFFECT ON YOUR CONTINUING OBLIGATION TO COMPLY WITH THE AGREEMENT WHEN USING THE ONLINE SERVICE. WE AND OUR INDEMNITEES SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THE ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF SUCH MOBILE PARTICIPANTS. Standard data rates may apply.
COMPLIANCE WITH LAW
Users of this Website are solely responsible for compliance with all laws, rules and regulations, federal, state, local, or foreign, applicable to the use of this Website and the information, content, material and services contained herein. SNAAC intends and has designed this Website for users 18 years of age and older, and does not authorize use by anyone younger than 18.
VENUE AND JURISDICTION
Claims relating to this Website, to the use of this Website, and to the information, content material and services available through this Website are governed by the laws of the United States of America and the State of Ohio, as applicable. You hereby unconditionally, voluntarily and irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio, and the courts of general jurisdiction of Cincinnati, Ohio, in any claim or dispute concerning, relating to, or arising from this Website and any information received from or through this Website. You agree not to plead forum non conveniens in any such action and you consent to service of process.
We provide this Website for use only by people in the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be permitted by law by certain people in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local statutes and regulations.
CHARGES AND PAYMENT
SNAAC may charge a fee for certain services provided or offered through this Website. You agree to be solely responsible for any fees or charges incurred in connection with your user name and password (including any taxes, if applicable) at the rates in effect when you incurred the charges. You agree to pay by a payment method accepted by SNAAC. No fees or charges for such services are refundable.
VISITOR ONLINE CONDUCT
- You agree to use this Website only for lawful purposes.
- You agree to use this Website only for its intended purposes.
- SNAAC reserves the right to prohibit any conduct involving this Website that it deems to be inappropriate.
- You agree not to disrupt this Website, such as by using any device, software or routine that interferes with this Website’s proper functioning.
- You agree not to interfere with or compromise the security of this Website.
- You agree not to disrupt or interfere with any other user’s use of this Website.
- You agree not to collect, record, process or mine information about other users.
- You agree not to solicit personal information about children, or to submit or transmit, pornography or salacious or licentious information, material or content.
- You agree not to send bulk e-mails, surveys or other mass messages or to engage in keyword spamming.
- You agree not to threaten, stalk, harm, or harass others, or promote bigotry or discrimination.
- You agree not to transmit any computer viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature.
- You agree not to decompile, disassemble or reverse-engineer any part of this Website in order to identify, acquire, copy or emulate any source code or object code.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for any actions you undertake, and for the text, images, photos, and all other forms of data or communication that you submit or transmit (“Your Content”) while using this Website.
- You agree that you will comply with all applicable local, state, federal and international laws, rules and regulations applicable to this Website and the Internet, including United States copyright laws and export restrictions.
- You agree not to promote a business or any other commercial enterprise or event, or otherwise use this Website for commercial purposes, except as expressly permitted by SNAAC.
- You acknowledge that, once published, Your Content cannot always be withdrawn.
- You assume all risks associated with Your Content, including anyone’s reliance on its quality, accuracy or reliability, or any disclosure by you of information in Your Content that enables readers to recognize you.
- You represent that you own, or have permission to use and authorize the use of Your Content on this Website.
- You represent and warrant that all information that you provide to gain access to the services provided by this Website is accurate and truthful. Please note that you may expose yourself to liability if, for example, Your Content contains materials that is false, misleading, or defamatory, or that violates a third party’s rights, such as copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, moral right, rights of privacy or of publicity, or any other intellectual-property or proprietary right, or contains material that is unlawful (such as hate speech or pornography), exploits or otherwise harms children, or violates or advocates the violation of any statute or regulation.
- We may use Your Content in a number of ways, including displaying it publicly, reformatting it, incorporating it into (or displaying it next to or near) advertisements and other works, creating derivative works, promoting it, distributing it, and allowing others to do the same in connection with their own websites and media platforms. By using this Website, you grant SNAAC an irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable, and transferable right to use, copy, perform or display publicly, distribute, modify, translate, and create derivative works of, Your Content for any purpose. You also irrevocably grant the users of this Website and any other media platforms the right to access Your Content in connection with their use of this Website and such platforms. Finally, you irrevocably waive and cause to be waived any claims and assertions of moral rights or attribution with respect to Your Content.
- We reserve the right to remove, screen, edit, reinstate or otherwise regulate Your Content from time to time at our sole discretion, without notice to you, for any reason or no reason. We disclaim all obligations to keep or provide you copies of Your Content. We do not guarantee the confidentiality of Your Content.
- We limit access to this Website viewing the linked web pages solely for legitimate business purposes to access the information provided by SNAAC at this Website. Any access or attempt to gain access to other areas of the SNAAC computer system or other information contained on the system, or any of SNAAC’s computers, servers, accounts, networks, data, software or other hardware, for any purposes, whether or not associated with this Website, is strictly prohibited. You may not use any information contained on this Website other than in connection with a legitimate business purpose.
ACCURACY OF CONTENT
All information, content and material comprising or made available by SNAAC on this Website (“Our Content”) serves information purposes only and Our Content is not binding upon SNAAC. SNAAC recommends that users exercise their own skill and care with respect to their use of this Website. Users should carefully evaluate the accuracy, currency, completeness and relevance of the material on the Website for their purposes. SNAAC does not guarantee that the information is or will be complete, accurate, error-free, useful for a certain purpose or available at any particular time. SNAAC makes no representation that the information contained on the site is appropriate or available for use in all countries, and access to information from places where Our Content is illegal is prohibited.
SNAAC is not a party to, has no involvement or interest in, makes no representations or warranties about, and has no responsibility or liability as to any communications, transactions, interactions, disputes or any relations of any kind between you and any other user, person or organization.
COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARK AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Content (including, without limitation, any computer source code, object code,
html code or other code comprising this Website) is owned by or licensed to
SNAAC. The copyright in and to this Website and Our Content is owned by
SNAAC. SNAAC retains and reserves all rights in and to this Website and Our
Content. The reproduction, distribution, transmission, display or use of
this Website and any of Our Content is prohibited without the prior written
consent of SNAAC.
SNAAC grants you permission to display, copy, distribute, print or download Our Content for your personal use only. Except as expressly authorized by SNAAC, if you display, copy, distribute, print or download Our Content on this Website, then you may not modify it and you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in this Website and Our Content.
SNAAC and the Website’s domain name are service marks, trade names, service marks, or otherwise protected property of SNAAC and may not be used, copied or imitated without the prior written consent of SNAAC. SNAAC’s intellectual property may not be used in connection with any service or information that is not SNAAC’s. SNAAC’s intellectual property may not be used in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among consumers or in any manner that disparages SNAAC. Other trademarks, trade names, company names, service marks and otherwise protected property displayed on this Website are the property of their respective owners and are subject to the terms and conditions applied by those owners to their intellectual property. You may not mirror any of Our Content contained in this Website on any other Website or server.
DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT, TRANSMISSION OF THIRD-PARTY CONTENT
You may not copy to, upload to, post to or otherwise distribute on this Website anything protected by copyright law or other proprietary rights, unless the owner of the applicable copyright or proprietary right has given you express written authorization for such copying, uploading, posting or distribution.
Any material for which permission has been granted to copy, upload, post or otherwise distribute must contain all requisite copyright management notices and language indicating that such material is being used by express permission of the owner thereof.
The unauthorized use, uploading, posting, or distribution of information, material or content protected by copyright or other proprietary rights is illegal and may subject the malfeasant to civil penalties and criminal prosecution.
SNAAC, ITS SHAREHOLDERS, MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND AFFILIATES, ARE NOT LIABLE FOR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY INFRINGEMENT RESULTING FROM YOUR ACTIONS INVOLVING COPYRIGHTED OR PROPRIETARY RIGHT PROTECTED MATERIAL.
SNAAC, pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, designates the SNAAC marketing manager to receive complaints and notices of suspected copyright infringement. If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on this Website in a way that constitutes infringement, you may notify SNAAC at email@example.com and by providing the marketing team the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (i.e., web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work;
- Identification of the URL or other specific location on this Website where the material that you claim is infringing is located;
- Your address, telephone number and e-mail address;
- Your statement, that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- Your statement, under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
marketing department may be reached by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or
regular mail at 6951 Cintas Boulevard, Mason, Ohio 45040, Attention Marketing
You are prohibited from copying to, uploading to, posting to or otherwise distributing on, this Website any unlawful, threatening, obscene, improper, intimidating, libelous, defamatory or slanderous comments, jokes, images, information, content or material that are intended to or are likely to offend a reasonable person on the basis of his or her age, physical or mental disability, gender, race, religion, national origin, physical attributes, or any other classification that could result in any civil or criminal liability for either yourself or for SNAAC, its members, shareholders, principals, directors, trustees, officers, employees, agents, affiliates or any such similarly situated persons or entities.
OWNERSHIP OF THIRD-PARTY CONTENT
SNAAC may display information, content and material supplied by visitors and other third parties on its Website. SNAAC maintains no editorial control over this information, content and material. The information, content and material supplied by visitors and other third parties belongs to the respective owners of thereof.
SNAAC DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, USEFULNESS OR EXISTENCE OF ANY CONTENT SUPPLIED BY VISITORS OR THIRD PARTIES, AND SHALL NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE OR HARM CAUSED BY YOUR OR ANYONE ELSE’S RELIANCE ON CONTENT AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE SUPPLIED BY THIRD PARTIES. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR EVALUATING AND ACTING ON ANY CONTENT AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE SUPPLIED BY THIRD PARTIES.
LIMITATION ON USAGE
SNAAC MAY LIMIT OR TERMINATE YOUR USE OF OR ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES PROVIDED ON THE WEBSITE WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU.
EDITING, DELETING AND MODIFICATION
SNAAC reserves the right in its sole discretion to edit, delete, modify, suspend or discontinue any information, content, material, feature, aspect, product or service comprising, or available through, this Website at any time. SNAAC may alter the availability of any feature of this Website or service at any time.
- THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” AND “AS AVAILABLE”. YOUR ACCESS TO USE, OF AND RELIANCE ON THIS WEBSITE AND CONTENT ACCESSED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. SNAAC MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, CONCERNING THE OPERATION OR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, OR THE CONTENT, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE.
- SNAAC DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS WEBSITE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ALL TIMES OR THAT A VISITOR’S USE WILL BE CONTINUOUS OR ERROR-FREE. SNAAC DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, THAT THE CONTENT OR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE ARE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, OR CURRENT.
- SNAAC HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, CONCERNING THE OPERATION OR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, OR ITS REGULATION BY SNAAC, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- SNAAC WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE.
- FURTHER, NEITHER SNAAC NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, SERVING, HOSTING, MAINTAINING OR UPDATING THIS WEBSITE SHALL BE LIABLE, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DETERIORATION OR CORRUPTION OF FILES, DELETION OR CORRUPTION OF E-MAIL, ERRORS, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, DEFECTS, VIRUSES, OR DELAYS IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE, OR THAT RESULT FROM ACTS OF GOD, NETWORK FAILURE, HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE FAILURE, THEFT, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, OR ANY OTHER CAUSE, EVEN IF SNAAC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE RIGHT AND REMEDY IN CASE OF DISSATISFACTION WITH THIS WEBSITE SHALL BE TO TERMINATE AND DISCONTINUE YOUR USE OF OR ACCESS TO THIS WEBSITE.
USE OF INFORMATION
This Website may include statements concerning our operations, prospects, strategies, financial condition, future economic performance, and demand for our products and services, as well as our intentions, plans and objectives, particularly with respect to product and service offerings, that look to the future. We based these statements on many assumptions and estimates. These assumptions and estimates are subject to significant uncertainties, many of which are beyond are control. When used on this Website, we intend verbs like “anticipates”, “expects”, “believes”, “estimates”, “seeks’, “plans”, “intends”, “will” and the like to fall within safe harbors of the securities laws for forward-looking statements. This Website and its content do not constitute an offer or a solicitation of an offer for the sale of securities.
PROPOSED PRODUCT AND SERVICE OFFERINGS
SNAAC has based all of the descriptions of any proposed products and services on assumptions subject to change. You should not rely on the availability or performance of products or services if and until the Website actually makes them available. SNAAC reserves the right in its sole discretion to determine how to award offerings and other promotions, including their scope, terms, nature and timing.
INFORMATION AND PRESS RELEASES
This Website may contain certain information and press releases about SNAAC. Although we believe this information to be accurate as of the date of its dissemination, we disclaim any duty or obligation to update this information or any press release. Do not rely on information about companies other than SNAAC or assume that SNAAC has endorsed that information.
NO JOINT VENTURE
SNAAC shall not be liable to you, nor shall any remedy be extended, for failure of performance or of goods or services due to causes beyond SNAAC’s reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God fire, explosion, lightening, flood, earthquake, tornado, storms, meteorological, hydrological or geological conditions or other catastrophes caused thereby; any law, statute, order, regulation, fiat, direction, action or request or any governmental or regulatory authority, entity or agency, or any civil or military authority; emergencies; civil unrest, insurrections, riots, or wars; the unavailability of rights of way, third-party services or materials, or strikes, lock-outs, work stoppages, labor shortages or other labor difficulties; or transmission failures, telecommunication line or power breaks or outages, viruses, denial of service attacks, or Internet failures.
CHANGE OF TERMS
LINKS TO OTHER ACCOUNTS AND WEBSITES
Website may contain links to other Websites. We are not responsible for
the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in, or the existence of, such
Websites, and SNAAC does not investigate, monitor or check for accuracy or
completeness. Including a linked Website on this Website does not imply
approval or endorsement of the linked Website by SNAAC. If you decide to
leave our Website or access these third-party sites, you do so at your own
risk. SNAAC is not liable for damages, irrespective of their nature,
incurred by the use or non-use of third parties’ web pages.
You may be able to connect your SNAAC account to third parties’ accounts. By connecting your account to third parties’ accounts, you acknowledge and agree to the continuous release of information about you to third parties. If you do not want such information to be shared in this manner, you may not use this feature.
We control, operate and administer this Website from our office in the United States. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you are responsible for compliance with the laws of any applicable jurisdiction. You agree that you will not access the Website or use Our Content in any manner that is restricted by any applicable statutes or regulations.